Weekly Update

2/11/2013 0 Comments

The Immaculate Conception
(which we celebrate tomorrow)
Well, this is just a quick post to let you all know what I know about what is going on this week (if that makes sense).  I just got back from a trip down to Alabama where I got to visit my sister (I'll try to get a post up about that tomorrow).  Tomorrow, I'll also try to write about the awesome readings we had today (in the ordinary form) as applied to vocations.  (I will be going to my first professional basketball game tomorrow evening.)  Tuesday, I have schola practice in the evening and not too much other than typical school stuff during the day (same thing on wednesday).  Thursday I have my first ethics test, which should be very good, ethics is turning into one of my favorite classes (that will have to be another post sometime).  Friday should again be back to normal; I may do some community service stuff and/or go the the extraordinary form Mass over at Holy Rosary.  There you have it; not too much is going on this week.  These next few weeks are going to be pretty typical; a few tests, a few outings, a little bit of free time...  Anyway, I'm pretty tired, so I'm going to hit the sack - Good Night folks - more tomorrow!

0 comments: