Recent Posts
-
Here is a video of the blessing of the chapel at Bruté, which happened back in January. I wrote about it in a different blog post, but no...
-
Last Saturday, for the 9th anniversary of the founding of Bruté, we had our annual parents and pastors day where, as you might suspect, we ...
-
I guess the best place to start the blog is with a quick description of who I am and what this blog is all about: My name is Dominic Ra...
-
A few weeks ago another one of the seniors here got some guys together who wanted to do Lectio Divina [latin for "divine reading"...
-
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to Confession and the priest mentioned that Confession can be boiled down into 3 "C"s: Co...
-
As many of you know, I had applied to study at the North American College back in December, and I am excited to announce that I just receiv...
-
Welcome to Holy Week! Today myself and the rest of the guys here from my diocese went over to the Cathedral in Springfield for the ann...
-
I've now gone for 2 runs in Assisi. The first one a couple of weeks ago, right after I got here, the second one this morning [now a...
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to Confession and the priest mentioned that Confession can be boiled down into 3 "C"s: Co...
-
Today at the campus-wide Ash Wednesday Mass at Marian, Fr. Joe gave an enthusiastic homily exhorting everyone to remember their Christian v...
-
On October 22, 1978, then Pope John Paul II (newly elected) said in his first homily : " Do not be afraid . Open wide the doors f...
-
I guess the best place to start the blog is with a quick description of who I am and what this blog is all about: My name is Dominic Ra...
-
This afternoon, after Evening prayer I had the privileged of giving a reflection to all the guys on one of the 7 last words (or sayings) of...
.png)
Nicely done, fellows!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment!
DeleteIt turned out great thanks to Aaron who put it all together. (I just lent my voice...) Have a blessed Holy Week everybody!