10,000 Views!

5/02/2013 , , 2 Comments

Hello Everybody!

Back on February 6th, about ten days after starting the blog, I reached 1000 views.  I was stunned by how many people were reading my blog.  Well, less than 3 months later I am still stunned, as I roll past 10,000 views.  I haven't quite hit the 100 day mark, (we're at 96 I believe), so that is more than 100 views per day. Folks, you are awesome!  I hope you have been enjoying the blog.  Please comment below if you want to see more of one type of post or another; I'll try to accommodate.  Please keep me in your prayers, especially at the end of the semester (I keep you all in mine).

Thanks again!  Enjoy some statistics below...
Total # of Views and Most Viewed Posts

Web Browser Stats




2 comments:

  1. Great Job Dominic! I enjoy reading your blog and look forward to what you have to share next. A. Leslie

    ReplyDelete