1000 Views!

2/06/2013 4 Comments

St. Isidore, Patron Saint of the Internet, Pray for Us
Well, that was unexpected.  I just rolled past 1000 total views!  Seeing that it's been like 10 days that's approximately ten times as many views as I expected.  Thanks everybody!  Also, please do comment at the bottom of any posts.  I believe that you can leave them anonymously, so definitely leave any comments you have.  I don't want this to be totally one-sided, so join in!  Also, please don't hesitate to share the link with anybody; I'd like as many people as possible finding it!  Just copy and paste: http://openwidethedoorsforchrist.blogspot.com/ and email it or whatever.  You can also 1+, Like, or Tweet any of the posts - so, if you're into that, go for it!  Finally, there is several different options to subscribe to the blog just hit the "subscribe" button hovering off to the right.  Please let me know what you think (use those comments!) and share with your friends.  

God Bless folks - keep those prayers coming!

4 comments:

  1. Yay, a comment! Please don't hesitate to say stuff on here; that's what it's for. I look forward to reading comments. It makes writing these things more fun! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I had left a comment the other day when the boys and I were reading about your daily schedule but I must not have clicked the publish button because I didn't see it show up - the boys were ready to pack their bags and join you and the other seminarians but not for all the spiritual benefits - they wanted to join in the Nerf wars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to get some pictures; the nerf wars are pretty fun! A few of the guys are a lot more serious about it than me; one guy in particular has a ton of nerf gear (vest, extra ammo clips, drums, and bandoleer, sun glasses, mini-pistols, revolvers, rifles, shot-guns, etc...)

    ReplyDelete