Recent Posts
-
Here is a video of the blessing of the chapel at Bruté, which happened back in January. I wrote about it in a different blog post, but no...
-
Welcome to Holy Week! Today myself and the rest of the guys here from my diocese went over to the Cathedral in Springfield for the ann...
-
A few weeks ago another one of the seniors here got some guys together who wanted to do Lectio Divina [latin for "divine reading"...
-
Myself, WIllie, and Dominic (in the blue) - running the 1/2 marathon! Good afternoon everybody! Today was the Indianapolis mi...
-
Last Saturday, for the 9th anniversary of the founding of Bruté, we had our annual parents and pastors day where, as you might suspect, we ...
-
On October 22, 1978, then Pope John Paul II (newly elected) said in his first homily : " Do not be afraid . Open wide the doors f...
-
In my introduction to theology class, we started by talking about faith. However, we seemed to spend a lot of time on how a person's p...
-
I've now gone for 2 runs in Assisi. The first one a couple of weeks ago, right after I got here, the second one this morning [now a...
Popular Posts
-
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to Confession and the priest mentioned that Confession can be boiled down into 3 "C"s: Co...
-
Today at the campus-wide Ash Wednesday Mass at Marian, Fr. Joe gave an enthusiastic homily exhorting everyone to remember their Christian v...
-
On October 22, 1978, then Pope John Paul II (newly elected) said in his first homily : " Do not be afraid . Open wide the doors f...
-
This afternoon, after Evening prayer I had the privileged of giving a reflection to all the guys on one of the 7 last words (or sayings) of...
-
I guess the best place to start the blog is with a quick description of who I am and what this blog is all about: My name is Dominic Ra...
.png)
Awesome idea and great job Dominic! I love it! Can I share on my blog? I'll give you credit of course!
ReplyDeleteOf course! Happy Pentecost (almost)!
Delete