What's Coming Up

Sorry for the slow-up on posts recently.   I  keep running across good stuff, but I am running out of time to write up something about them.   With mid-terms and stuff coming up next week I have about an essay on Thursday, and essay and quiz on Friday  two or three essays next week and 4 or 5 mid-terms...  It should be fun!

Everybody, pray for Pope Benedict today - tomorrow is his last day as pope.  Sede vacante  [the seat is vacant] starts at 8 PM Rome time (1 PM Central Time, 2 PM Eastern Time).  I am in the process of reading his final speech (video here), so whenever I get a chance I'll probably post some good bits out of that.

Sorry, this post is pretty short - I'm about to take off to class (Asian Philosophies), and wanted to take the moment to explain why the posts have slowed up (and probably won't speed back up till next week...)

Looks like a good, but busy, few days.  Stay joyful folks!

1 comment: