The End of Spanish, y el fin de Verano

Well, summer is fast coming to a close (I have to be back at Bruté on the 15th), but I think that I have finally finished Spanish.  It was a long haul (OK, it went by quickly, but it required a lot of effort), but I definitely know more Spanish now than I did 8 weeks ago, so I guess that is a good thing.

Thus, I hope to have a little bit more time in the evenings to write blog posts and what-not.  I see that my numbers have been steadily dropping as I neglected to write much over the last month, so sorry about that, things should ramp up pretty quickly here.

Sorry this post is so short - just a quick update on what I am up to for you all...



Want something to listen to while slogging through something (say a foreign language or some such thing)?  86 minutes of Gregorian Chant!  Enjoy!

0 comments: