Another Seminarian now has a Blog (and other superfluous tidbits)

Our Lady of Perpetual Help
The chapel in the brand new medical school
at Marian was dedicated to her yesterday!
Good Morning!  I have a lot of reading to do for Augustine and Aquinas today, so this will be (really) short.  Everything is spinning along splendidly here - I've been busy with academics, and sports, and everything else around here, but I guess that should be expected...  Classes are going well, my calculus test yesterday wasn't a train wreck (yay!), and Corey made apple pie for breakfast - the day is going well!  Anyway, another seminarian here at Bruté has started a blog. http://christopherjunior.blogspot.com/  So, you know, check it out.
 
Alright, well, I have a few posts in the "pipeline", but we have a day of recollection this Friday/Saturday (so no blogging during that).  Hopefully I can finish one or two up before that.  Have a wonderful Thursday everybody!

0 comments: