We Three Kings (video)

12/29/2013 , , , 0 Comments

Merry Christmas everyone!  I am still racing around doing all the visiting that comes along with Christmas, so I haven't had a chance to get any blogging done...  A quick update:  Midnight Mass at St. Rose was beautiful.  Christmas day with mom's side of the family was a lot of fun (I did some snow-boarding the next day with my brother and some cousins which was also fun).  We came back on Thursday only to leave for dad's side of the family on Friday.  We did some rock-climbing on Friday afternoon, and got together with the rest of the family today (also fun).  Basically, I have spent the last 4 days eating way too much good food and having a fantastic time with my extended family.  However, I have been thinking about a post on the more important part of Christmas (you know, the part about Christ).  It may be a few more days though because tomorrow I have the Springfield Diocesan Christmas get-together and I am also working on some posts for Deacon David Marcotte, who is currently on a pilgrimage throughout Europe.  So, here is another video of another good Christmas song - this time from the Piano Guys (they are pretty funny/crazy).  Enjoy!

0 comments: