Open Wide the Doors for Christ!
Home
An Introduction
Links
Flickr
Facebook
YouTube
Attende Domine
2/17/2013
Brute
,
Lent
,
Mass
,
Music
,
Schola
,
Video
0 Comments
Here's the video of the Bruté Schola singing
Attende Domine.
It turned out really nice and the audio on the camera was good to boot - great morning! Have a great lent folks!
Brute
,
Lent
,
Mass
,
Music
,
Schola
,
Video
,
0 Comments
0 comments:
Newer Post
Home
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search for:
Recent Posts
The Cross, and the Face of Christ, In Calcutta
A group of young guys we visited on the way to Mother Theresa's Center for Lepers I’m starting to write this listening to the rain...
A Month in Assisi - Immersion in so much more than just Italian!
I've now gone for 2 runs in Assisi. The first one a couple of weeks ago, right after I got here, the second one this morning [now a...
"Peace be with you" - 3rd Sunday of Easter
Today we celebrate the 3rd Sunday of Easter, Christ is risen! During his homily today, Father (Hanley) made a point that really resonated...
Weakness, the Starting Point of the Greatest Saints
I don't know about you, but I often have grandoise, or at least ambitious, plans to do these great things and change myself, the world,...
Christology - The Facts Lead us to a Relationship with Christ!
A couple of weeks ago our formation conference for the week was on Lectio Divina and the priest who was giving the talk at one point spoke ...
God Wants to Transform Every Evil with His Love
Recently in our Moral Theology class we have been studying the problem of evil and how we can go about explaining how/why a good God could...
This is Break? - A recap of the last week...
As you may have noticed, I haven't been particularly on top of the whole blogging thing for a few weeks. Now, I had a good excuse last...
Evangelize with Love
Part of the struggle of bringing Catholic social doctrine to the public sphere (to a great extent, what the Tertio program that I just retu...
Popular Posts
Confession - The 3 C's
Yesterday, I had the opportunity to go to Confession and the priest mentioned that Confession can be boiled down into 3 "C"s: Co...
Lent - Conversion Must be Visible
Today at the campus-wide Ash Wednesday Mass at Marian, Fr. Joe gave an enthusiastic homily exhorting everyone to remember their Christian v...
Be Not Afraid – Be Prolife!
On October 22, 1978, then Pope John Paul II (newly elected) said in his first homily : " Do not be afraid . Open wide the doors f...
An Introduction
I guess the best place to start the blog is with a quick description of who I am and what this blog is all about: My name is Dominic Ra...
Behold, Your Mother!
This afternoon, after Evening prayer I had the privileged of giving a reflection to all the guys on one of the 7 last words (or sayings) of...
The Blogs I Read
On This Rock
NFL Sunday or the Mass and Recreation?
Under the Mercy
UPDATE: This Blog Is Moving to Substack
Servant and Steward
Homily - 14 September 2025 - Feast of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross
Dominican Monastery of St. Jude
Praying the Rosary with the Theological Virtues
Corey Bruns
When Love Burns So Much It Hurts – a Poem
CJ Glaser
Evaluation of ZIGZAG Magazine 2
Catholic Answers
How Can One Be Happy in Heaven Knowing a Loved One Is in Hell?
Thoughts on the Journey: Seminary
Please pray for my homilies
Aaron Hess
Christus Resurrexit! Alleluia! : The Smells and Bells of the Easter Triduum
Show 5
Show All
0 comments: